Welcome to my blog!!

I'm Dana, homeschooling mom to two kiddos, web designer, digital scrap designer, photographer, and all around digital addict... I'm a digital scrapbooking designer at DigitalScrapDesigns.com.

I hope you enjoy my blog and come back from time to time, I'll update as often as possible... well maybe as often as I remember anyway, some days just get away from me too fast... lol.


About Me

My Photo
Dana
Homeschooling mom to 2 kiddos, wife, and all around digital addict. :D
View my complete profile

Vote For My Blog

DigiFree

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : New Products

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : Specials

Saturday, December 22, 2007
I'm working on getting my domain finally up and running. It will be a store for designer resources, and scrap for hire ok products! :)

http://digitalscrapdesigns.com/

Hope you will come by and take a look. With the holidays pressing down, we won't be opening officially until Jan., tentatively scheduled for Jan. 7th.

:) If you sell products that would work in the store, we are looking for more designers! You can send samples and short bio to: scraps@digitalscrapdesigns.com

Here are a few new overlays sets I just added to the store:



Come check them out here:
http://digitalscrapdesigns.com/digitalscrapstore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=18

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Dana,
I hope that you have a huge success with your new store! I'll be stopping by to say hi and see what you have available often. I'm always looking for new products in the CU area! :)

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and I'll see ya in the New Year! And at DP too, LOL. Take care.
Hugs,
Jennifer