Welcome to my blog!!

I'm Dana, homeschooling mom to two kiddos, web designer, digital scrap designer, photographer, and all around digital addict... I'm a digital scrapbooking designer at DigitalScrapDesigns.com.

I hope you enjoy my blog and come back from time to time, I'll update as often as possible... well maybe as often as I remember anyway, some days just get away from me too fast... lol.


About Me

My Photo
Dana
Homeschooling mom to 2 kiddos, wife, and all around digital addict. :D
View my complete profile

Vote For My Blog

DigiFree

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : New Products

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : Specials

Friday, October 31, 2008
In honor of Digital Scrapbook Day we are having a store wide sale at DSD, all products are CU or S4H friendly... everything is 33%-50% off today through Nov. 2nd.

We have lots of new designers added in the past couple of weeks, and lots of new products!!

Come on over and check it out...

And join our store newsletter to get subscriber only coupons and savings every month!

0 comments: