Welcome to my blog!!

I'm Dana, homeschooling mom to two kiddos, web designer, digital scrap designer, photographer, and all around digital addict... I'm a digital scrapbooking designer at DigitalScrapDesigns.com.

I hope you enjoy my blog and come back from time to time, I'll update as often as possible... well maybe as often as I remember anyway, some days just get away from me too fast... lol.


About Me

My Photo
Dana
Homeschooling mom to 2 kiddos, wife, and all around digital addict. :D
View my complete profile

Vote For My Blog

DigiFree

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : New Products

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : Specials

Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Well I just got a header graphic finished for the blog... Yea! I like the way it turned out, and had fun using my new flower action.

Today was a busy day, we rearranged the school room, added a new shelf. It looks really great, and is much more organized. I didn't have any PT today for my hands, which I am glad about, they are still sore from yesterday. They are finally getting stronger though since the CT surgery, so I'm happy with that. I was actually able to open a soda all by myself this week, lol. Small steps, big joys...

I hope to have a freebie (some flowers with my new commercial action available at Deco-Pages) posted tomorrow, so if anyone has been dropping in... (lol, I can dream right???) then there will be something to finally snag.

Weekends seem to be when I have the most free time, so I hope to get into the habit of posting freebies on Saturdays.

Well enough playing around for the night, off to get kids read to and in bed for the night.

Scrap On!!

1 comments:

jburkhart said...

Scrap on! Love your header! The blues and your flower is so pretty! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs!
Michaele