Welcome to my blog!!

I'm Dana, homeschooling mom to two kiddos, web designer, digital scrap designer, photographer, and all around digital addict... I'm a digital scrapbooking designer at DigitalScrapDesigns.com.

I hope you enjoy my blog and come back from time to time, I'll update as often as possible... well maybe as often as I remember anyway, some days just get away from me too fast... lol.


About Me

My Photo
Dana
Homeschooling mom to 2 kiddos, wife, and all around digital addict. :D
View my complete profile

Vote For My Blog

DigiFree

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : New Products

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : Specials

Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Well the kids are in bed, and I thought... HEY, I'm on a roll with the blog, so why not go ahead and post these tonight.

So here are the flowers I have been working on... These flowers match one of my new kits called -- The Way Things Were.

Please be sure to read the terms of use included with the download, they apply to free items as well as purchased items.

If you like these flowers, you can make some of your own (and they are customizable!!) with any 12x12 300 dpi background, with the flower making action available at Deco-Pages.com. Commercial Use!! Very designer friendly, no online credit required. :)


THIS FREEBIE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE! CHECK THE SITE FOR OTHERS!! :)



Please leave a little love after downloading.

5 comments:

caz38 said...

Thanks Dana. Love your flower action and the flowers too.

PatinParis said...

Love your designs Dana...blog is looking good also!! :)

jburkhart said...

Go Dana!!! Love the flowers and so happy to have you blogging! I look forward to stopping by and saying hi! Thank you for the beautiful flowers! :)

Julie said...

Thanks Dana!... And hey, the blog looks great!

Hugs!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Lovely flowers! Thanks for sharing.