Welcome to my blog!!

I'm Dana, homeschooling mom to two kiddos, web designer, digital scrap designer, photographer, and all around digital addict... I'm a digital scrapbooking designer at DigitalScrapDesigns.com.

I hope you enjoy my blog and come back from time to time, I'll update as often as possible... well maybe as often as I remember anyway, some days just get away from me too fast... lol.


About Me

My Photo
Dana
Homeschooling mom to 2 kiddos, wife, and all around digital addict. :D
View my complete profile

Vote For My Blog

DigiFree

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : New Products

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : Specials

Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Well the kids had their cousins spend the night last night, and had a blast. They were awake til midnight or after though... lol. I know they will be tired tonight. It's fall break here, but we are still going to get some make up school in this week.

Today though, I made a little template, hopefully it works well for everyone. :) It includes a psd file and several png files for those without PS.

For those with Photoshop who may not know how easy it is to use templates -- it is oh so easy. Just drag your papers, or photos, directly over the template layer you want to apply them to, and press ctrl+alt+g and it will mask the top layer to the one under it. And apply the style affects applied to the template layer.

Sooo cool and easy!! :D

You can see my sample here using this template (kit not included with this template). I used my November Color Challenge Kit I had been working on yesterday.

I hope you enjoy and will share your layouts you create over at the Deco-Pages.com gallery. :) Please leave a little comment when you download, it's always very much appreciated.

Check back soon, as this template thing is addictive and I may have a few more if I find time to create them.



3 comments:

Lynncal said...

Wonderful template, thank you so much

ScrappyFairy said...

Hi Dana! Thank you very much for this lovely and funny template. I use PSP X and I also drag my papers, or what ever I use, directly over the template layer I want to apply them to. I get a message when I will open the PSD-template that said "This PSD file contains unsupported features" but I only click OK and then work with the template.

Dana said...

Great tip to know!! :) Thanks for sharing. I'm sure a lot of PSP users will find this helpful. I use both PSP and PS myself.