Welcome to my blog!!

I'm Dana, homeschooling mom to two kiddos, web designer, digital scrap designer, photographer, and all around digital addict... I'm a digital scrapbooking designer at DigitalScrapDesigns.com.

I hope you enjoy my blog and come back from time to time, I'll update as often as possible... well maybe as often as I remember anyway, some days just get away from me too fast... lol.


About Me

My Photo
Dana
Homeschooling mom to 2 kiddos, wife, and all around digital addict. :D
View my complete profile

Vote For My Blog

DigiFree

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : New Products

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : Specials

Monday, October 15, 2007
November is my birthday month, and I just love this time of year for so many reasons - the weather, the holidays, the family time... I have the honor of doing the Color Challenge kit for Deco-Pages.com next month, and I wanted to make sure it was something extra special!

I got it all finished last night and I'm just love love loving it! The starter kit will be available in the store November 1st for just $1.99, and then you can earn the two add-ons by submitting layouts during November as well ( purchase not required to participate, but appreciated ;) ). Or if you somehow miss getting your layouts in, the whole kit will go on sale together in December ... price still to be determined. ;)

I just wanted to show it off somewhere, so hope you all enjoy the sneak peek! :D

Click the images below to view them in larger detail.



Isn't it just fabulous!! I am so loving being able to design again now that my hands are more healed from the surgery... This kit is a whopping mega too, it's around 280MB if I remember correctly. Lots of fun goodies, I really love the sewn ribbons in the reward 1 add on.

It's worth winning, so I hope to see lots of submissions to the challenge.

And a little toot for my own horn... I've even been exercising more, go me. 5 miles on the stat. bike today and 8 miles yesterday... gotta start somewhere right?? Hubby is on the wagon with me, we both need to get much healthier... so we plan to give each other a kick in the pants as needed.... lol.

0 comments: