Welcome to my blog!!

I'm Dana, homeschooling mom to two kiddos, web designer, digital scrap designer, photographer, and all around digital addict... I'm a digital scrapbooking designer at DigitalScrapDesigns.com.

I hope you enjoy my blog and come back from time to time, I'll update as often as possible... well maybe as often as I remember anyway, some days just get away from me too fast... lol.


About Me

My Photo
Dana
Homeschooling mom to 2 kiddos, wife, and all around digital addict. :D
View my complete profile

Vote For My Blog

DigiFree

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : New Products

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : Specials

Thursday, October 18, 2007
So this is a little mini kit freebie I made for Nov 2006 Newsletter at Deco-Pages.com, I thought I'd share it again here now in case anyone could find further uses for it. :)

Yesterday we went and gathered some pecans. I am trying to decide now if I want to try my hand at a pecan pie which I have never made before, or stick with something easier like a coffee cake with pecan topping...

Just another sign its already getting "that time of year", the urge to bake more, want to be outside enjoying the fall colors, having to think about Christmas shopping which we are already running late on.... lol. Oh and I plan to start halloween shopping / decorating later today if all goes as planned.

I have been sticking to my schedule for riding the stat. bike at least some every day. Usually at least 5 miles. So I am staying motivated there and hoping to get better at it. I'm going to need it if I get to baking much more... lol.

Hope you enjoy this freebie, you can download it here.

Be sure to check out all the newsletters at Deco-Pages.com, there are freebies in every one!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this very cute kit.