Welcome to my blog!!

I'm Dana, homeschooling mom to two kiddos, web designer, digital scrap designer, photographer, and all around digital addict... I'm a digital scrapbooking designer at DigitalScrapDesigns.com.

I hope you enjoy my blog and come back from time to time, I'll update as often as possible... well maybe as often as I remember anyway, some days just get away from me too fast... lol.


About Me

My Photo
Dana
Homeschooling mom to 2 kiddos, wife, and all around digital addict. :D
View my complete profile

Vote For My Blog

DigiFree

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : New Products

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : Specials

Monday, October 22, 2007

This template is only in PSD format. If I have more time, I will try to do png as well. Blogger doesn't seem to like this image, but if you click it, its much clearer in the new window. :)


We are getting all decked out for Halloween, got two pumpkins picked out for the kids to help carve. Put some orange lights and spider garland around the porch.


Hubby and I are even dressing up this year, which is a first for us as a couple... lol. I am being a vampiress and he is being a sort of faceless death.


The kids have their costumes all picked out, Darth Vader and Super Girl / Wonder Woman. They are really looking forward to it. We are even going to play spooky music and do the whole dry ice thing while we hand out candy.


So in honor of our over the top Halloween Festivities this year I decided a new template freebie was in order. Hope you enjoy and find some use for it. I would love to see any layouts you create.



1 comments:

ScrappyFairy said...

Thank you very much for another great template.