Welcome to my blog!!

I'm Dana, homeschooling mom to two kiddos, web designer, digital scrap designer, photographer, and all around digital addict... I'm a digital scrapbooking designer at DigitalScrapDesigns.com.

I hope you enjoy my blog and come back from time to time, I'll update as often as possible... well maybe as often as I remember anyway, some days just get away from me too fast... lol.


About Me

My Photo
Dana
Homeschooling mom to 2 kiddos, wife, and all around digital addict. :D
View my complete profile

Vote For My Blog

DigiFree

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : New Products

DigitalScrapDesigns.com : Specials

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Well I always loved the colors in my Calypso Breeze kit, but it was a small kit and made when I was really just starting to putter around with digital scrap designing. So yesterday I went back in and made a few new pieces for it, breathed some new life into it... More backgrounds, more elements.

And then decided I had to play with it some, since it was all prettied up. So I made this quickpage to share with everyone. I hope you all enjoy it and find some use for it. :D

I would love love love to see any layouts you make with it, you can post them over at the Deco-Pages.com gallery.

Oh and please excuse our missing colors over at the DP shopping cart, our css went on vacation and I haven't been able to figure out just where yet .... {scratching head} .... so we have a SOS out to the cart support and hopefully it will be fixed up nice and pretty again soon.

Ok so enough hot air right?? :)

THIS FREEBIE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE! CHECK THE SITE FOR OTHERS!! :)

Please remember to leave a little love while downloading... it only takes a second and the pain is over fast. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dana...Love the Blog...Nice to get to know you a little better....By the way ...thank You for the Beautiful QP.....Grammadiane